I finished the lessons available for free at Duolingo. Anna’s lessons are the perfect next step. I found that I had a lot of the vocabulary and some of the grammar, but Anna’s explanations and examples brought me into the real world of Ukrainian speakers. How they talk in real life and how they interact.
Like Us On Facebook
- Ep. 62 : Новий рік! | New Year’s Eve in Ukraine + Instrumental case of Pronouns
- ULP 2-61 | Різдвяна вечеря | Christmas dinner in Ukraine + Instrumental case
- Verbs of Motion in Ukrainian: So Easy with These Pictures!
- Кухонне приладдя – Kitchen utensils in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-60 | Повторення: 56-60 – Мій тиждень | Review: 56-60 – My week in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-59 | Відпустка | Vacation plans & the verbs of movement in Ukrainian
- 100 Most Common Words in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-58 | Запрошення на вечірку | Inviting to a party in Ukrainian + Accusative case of pronouns
- Посуд – Tableware in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-57 | Розклад на тиждень | Your schedule in Ukrainian + Accusative case with prepositions