I am loving the podcast as a support /adjunct to my study of Ukrainian using an app. I’m quite motivated because, although my Russian is very good, my dearest lives in Kiev. I want to be able to engage in simple politeness and greetings, etc. with family and friends when I arrive for New Year’s celebrations. Any tips on toasting in the New Year would be much appreciated. I’m only on episode seven. I have found the podcast both motivating and fun. Дуже дякую!!!
Like Us On Facebook
- Ep. 62 : Новий рік! | New Year’s Eve in Ukraine + Instrumental case of Pronouns
- ULP 2-61 | Різдвяна вечеря | Christmas dinner in Ukraine + Instrumental case
- Verbs of Motion in Ukrainian: So Easy with These Pictures!
- Кухонне приладдя – Kitchen utensils in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-60 | Повторення: 56-60 – Мій тиждень | Review: 56-60 – My week in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-59 | Відпустка | Vacation plans & the verbs of movement in Ukrainian
- 100 Most Common Words in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-58 | Запрошення на вечірку | Inviting to a party in Ukrainian + Accusative case of pronouns
- Посуд – Tableware in Ukrainian
- ULP 2-57 | Розклад на тиждень | Your schedule in Ukrainian + Accusative case with prepositions