In this episode, discover the events happening at Ukrainian schools around Christmas and New Year. Then, Anna will explain an important grammar point for you – the perfective future tense in Ukrainian. Готові?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation about the New Year’s celebrations at school in Ukraine;
- discover майбутній час докононого виду – perfective future tense in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: фотографуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: не забирати багато часу;
- learn more about Christmas time celebration at Ukrainian schools in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: formation of future perfective tense in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the future perfective tense in Ukrainian and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.