Are you flying to Ukraine? Then you will probably have to take таксі з аеропорту. Listen to the second part of Khrystyna’s adventures in Ukraine – her first experience of taking a taxi at the airport in Ukraine. Do you think it will be good or bad?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian with the last episode’s review;
- listen to the conversation about taking a taxi at the airport in Ukrainian;
- discover the verbs with prefixes по- and при- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: їхати;
- discover the idiom of the day: пошити(ся) в дурні;
- learn more about таксі в Україні – how to avoid scams and pay a fair price!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of prefixes по- and при- with examples;
- The verb of the day: conjugation chart of the verb їхати;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.