In this episode, listen to the formal phone conversation about making an appointment in Ukrainian! Kateryna wants to have her hair and nails done and she calls her салон краси… Listen to the dialogue, check your understanding, and learn more about using the Locative case with the names of months in Ukrainian with our Podcast!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction to the lesson in Ukrainian, then in English;
- learn some vocabulary and phrases related to the beauty salons and hairdresser’s in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation about making an appointment in Ukrainian;
- learn or reviews using the names of the months with the Locative case and using dates;
- practice making an appointment in Ukrainian in the improv dialogue with me!
- learn more about the beauty salons in Ukraine in the cultural info section in English 🙂
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Months in locative case & Months as dates;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using names of the months in cases;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!