Let’s talk about social media in Ukrainian! As they have become an important part of our lives. Listen to the conversation carefully to catch the Ukrainian pronunciation of your favorite social networks names.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about my work in Philadelphia;
- learn the words related to the social media in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation between two old friends;
- learn about forming the Dative plural in Ukrainian;
- learn the specifics of using Ukrainian last names in cases;
- practice using the Dative case;
- discover the role of the social media in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Dative plural endings & Ukrainian last names declension;
- Bonus Exercise: 10 sentences to practice your Dative;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!