It’s the 5th episode of the 2nd season. Are you ready to review? Ви готові повторювати? Listen to Anna’s stories, answer the questions, drill the vocab, and discover Ukraine with Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to Anna’s exciting news in her brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to Anna’s story about її дім – her home in Ukraine, full of the vocabulary from the last 3 lessons;
- check your understanding with six questions and answers;
- drill your vocabulary and grammar (plural forms) of the previous episodes;
- learn about the old but common way of getting drinking water in many Ukrainian villages and small towns!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Lesson Notes, Flashcards, and Community!
This episode’s PDF Lesson notes include:
Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and My home story;
- Text and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the understanding checking questions;
- Bonus Exercise: translate the sentences to Ukrainian using the words from the episodes 41-45 ;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!