It’s time for the future tense in Ukrainian! Listen to two friends in a coffee house talking about their plans for the weekend. Learn how to form and use the future and get more useful vocabulary and phrases!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
To support our podcast and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the informal conversation in Ukrainian;
- discover the future tense in Ukrainian – how it is formed and used;
- learn more verbs of actions you can do during your free time;
- practice using the future tense with different subjects;
- learn how to express the agreement in Ukrainian;
- get to know the typical weekend of the Ukrainians!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Future tense tables;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the future tense in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more common verbs of the things you like to do in your free time.