In this episode of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast we are talking about genders and more food in Ukrainian! This time you will hear a typical conversation in the Ukrainian house. Що на обід? What’s for lunch?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- feel yourself in a Ukrainian house listening to the converstion at lunch time;
- learn the names of different meals of the day in Ukrainian;
- learn more Ukrainian dishes and even different kinds of borsch;
- discover the gender forms of adjectives in Ukrainians and practice using them;
- learn 3 ways to express your delight about tasty food in Ukrainian!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode
- Bonus Exercise to practice the adjectives and genders in Ukrainian
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more Ukrainian dishes to get prepared for the food experience in Ukraine!