In this Ukrainian lesson, we begin the topic of житло (accommodation) with probably the first independent accommodation many Ukrainians have. It’s about a room in гуртожиток (dormitory). Listen to the dialogue, learn new words, and practice the plural of nouns and more with Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian about summer and the theme for the next lessons;
- learn the Ukrainian vocabulary of the things in your room;
- listen to the informal conversation about the student’s new room in the dormitory;
- discover the basic rules of forming the plural of nouns in Ukrainian;
- drill the vocabulary of the things in the room in singular and then in the plural;
- learn more about the students’ dormitories in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: a single page chart of the plural of nouns rules for all genders;
- Bonus Exercise to drill forming the plural of nouns;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
To get the lesson notes, please sign up using the form on this page.
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/