And here it comes, the last episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast series for Beginners. This special lesson is a Q&A – Запитання та відповіді with your вчителька української Анна. You asked запитання about Ukraine, Ukrainian language and culture, here are the answers – відповіді!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- first, listen to the question asked by the ULP listeners from different countries;
- second, get Anna’s answer in simple Ukrainian;
- third, listen to the answers for the second time with more explanations of the new vocabulary in English;
- discover some interesting facts about Ukrainian food, music, culture, and language;
- get to know the exciting news about Anna!
Ukrainian Festivals mentioned in the episode:
- Фестиваль дерунів у Коростені
- Джазовий фестиваль “Alfa jazz fest“
- Рок-фестиваль “ZAHID FEST“
- Рок-фестиваль “Республіка“
- Книжковий фестиваль у Києві “Книжковий ареснал“
- Музичний фестиваль “Atlas Weekend“
- Фестиваль сучасного мистецтва “Gogol Fest“
If you like the ULP and want it to continue to the next levels, let us know about it completing a 5-10 minutes survey. Depending on the number of responses, we will consider making more lessons in the future.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Full transcript & translation of both questions and answers;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar featured in the last 10 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: all the new words and phrases from the Q&A session.
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 31-40. It includes all the new vocabulary from the episodes 31-40 with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
As a great example of the flashcards, we have got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.