З Новим роком і Різдвом! Learn how to wish people the Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in this episode, and receive the best greetings from a young Ukrainian in a traditional form of колядка.
Become a Ukrainian Lessons Premium Member – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- learn how to say Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in Ukrainian;
- listen to the special greetings from a young Ukrainian;
- learn about the diminutive noun forms in Ukrainian;
- practice some 1st conjugation verbs in the present tense;
- discover when Ukrainians celebrate Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays;
- learn what kolyadka is and listen to some!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the special greeting;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the first verb conjugation in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words for the festive season.