In this episode your teacher Anna is getting formal. It is about greetings and saying goodbye in Ukrainian in such situations as in a hotel, in a shop, with your boss or professor. Also, we cover informal ways to say goodbye in Ukrainian and learn pronouns in a special way…
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you get the answers to these questions:
- How to say hello in Ukrainian depending on the time of the day in formal situation?
- What is the difference between formal and informal language in Ukrainian?
- How to say goodbye in Ukrainian to your boss and your friend?
- How to say thank you in Ukrainian?
- What are the personal pronouns in Ukrainian?
- Are people polite in Ukraine?
Don’t forget to go to get your Lesson notes with useful extra materials, dialogue, bonus vocabulary and an exercise to practice at ukrainianlessons.com/episode2.