Are you hungry for some Ukrainian food? Learn the names of the most popular traditional dishes in Ukraine with Ukrainian Lessons Podcast! Also, discover how to order food in Ukrainian and where to find the best and cheapest places to try Ukrainian food. Enjoy!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1
To support our podcast and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://ukrainianlessons.com/season1-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation in a cafeteria in Ukraine;
- discover some of the most popular Ukrainian dishes;
- learn how to order food in Ukrainian;
- learn and practice using different names of dishes with the word “one” (один – одна – одне – одні);
- learn how to say “Enjoy your meal!” in Ukrainian;
- get some tips about where to eat good Ukrainian food for cheap.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using “one” with different genders;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of the popular (and tasty!) Ukrainian dishes.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.